Glide Complete Conditioning Collection - 185ml Misting Spray & 2.5 Litre Refill
Glide is a gentle, easy to use conditioning and detangling Misting spray to ease brushing techniques for professional dog grooming.
- Designed to aid all grooming techniques
- Works with wet or dry coats to ease the work load of the groomer and glide through the knots and tangles whilst conditioning.
- Comes in a comfortable handy 185 ml size with a continuous light spray misting bottle.
- The misting spray bottle produces a fine even mist, leaving the hair easy to manage for brushing, combing, clipping or scissoring
- Leaves a pleasant fruity scent without leaving a residue on the coat and helps to condition the coat at the same time
- Leaves the coat silky smooth.
Leaves the coat silky smooth.
Glide can be sprayed repeatedly during the groom and still allowing the movement of the natural hair.
Queen of Fruits
To condition coat, reduce static and ease knots through brushing
A variety of breed and coat types
Lacquer or varnish
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply to a wet or dry coat
Hold bottle approximately 30 cm away from the dogs coat. Spray lightly onto the coat and brush or comb through. It is a fine continuous mist which will settle onto the coat to provide even coverage. The misting applicator can be used on most areas, avoiding eyes, ear and nose when spraying.
Remember to keep the original mister bottle and use the 2.5 L to refill.
2.5 L Refill will fill approximately 13 x 185 ml mister sprays.
Unscrew top from bottle by twisting. Remove top, place funnel in neck of bottle and pour liquid until desired amount has been achieved. Replace trigger and twist into place. Ensure the trigger is locked into position. The top must be located on the packaging correctly in order to create the vacuum. Prime the trigger by pressing the trigger repeatedly, each time waiting for it to release until product begins to spray. The product is now suitable for use. This action will need to be repeated after each re-fill or when the top is removed.
Do not remove the trigger until the bottle is empty and ready to refill. Removing the trigger will release vacuum.