Original All Round Dog Pet Slicker Brush - Purple & Black brush head - Oscar Franke
- Universal plastic handle best dog slicker brush with curved back, ideal for all dog grooming
- Both brushes are gentle and ideal for all breeds
- The purple brush head is the softer of the Slicker brush made with stainless steel pins, ideal for puppies and breeds with medium length fur.
- The black brush head is the firmer / harder of the Slicker brush with stainless steel pins, ideal for longer hair breeds and curly coats and dematting.
- Lightweight plastic handles are contoured for optimum control and designed to reduce hand fatigue
- This large curved back slicker brush is ideal for brush outs
- Remove mats, and releasing hair from coats
- Brush head measures length10 cm x length by 8 cm width
- Designed to last
- Brush in the direction of hair growth. Don't use too much pressure so that it hurts your dog's skin; instead, apply firm strokes that will help remove dead hairs.
- Always brush in the direction of hair growth ideally in sections of the fur from the lower part of the leg working upwards in sections. Continue working over the dog from the lowest part to the top. Finishing with the head and ears.